Self hosted issue with incorrect action links generating in HTML pages


#1

Hello!

i’ve decided try to install self-hosted instance. everything looks fine, except it is not working for me properly :frowning:

  • containers up and running and accessible at internal IP:8888
  • container with SSL apache configured at external IP:32777 proxying works fine, pages accessible, but…

when i accessing externally https://my.site:32777/gbridge/gapi/auth i see login form which has action= http://my.site:32777/gapi/auth

oblivious i can not login and gets authentificated, because action has wrong protocol (not https) and wrong path /gapi/auth instead of /gbridge/gapi/auth

is this my configuration error any ideas?


#2

as i have no idea what the problem is, i installed ssl certificate right into gbridge_web container and exposed it directly. authentification passes but failed to add to google home app :frowning:

Linking account…
Can not update, check connection.

this is in the logs:
web_1 | 66.102.9.19 - - [02/Feb/2019:21:13:58 +0000] “POST /gapi/ HTTP/1.1” 301 3869 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Google-Cloud-Functions/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)”
web_1 | 66.102.9.19 - - [02/Feb/2019:21:13:58 +0000] “GET /gapi HTTP/1.1” 200 1045 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Google-Cloud-Functions/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)”
web_1 | 66.102.9.22 - - [02/Feb/2019:21:13:59 +0000] “POST /gapi/ HTTP/1.1” 301 3869 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Google-Cloud-Functions/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)”
web_1 | 66.102.9.22 - - [02/Feb/2019:21:13:59 +0000] “GET /gapi HTTP/1.1” 200 1045 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Google-Cloud-Functions/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)”
web_1 | 66.102.9.19 - - [02/Feb/2019:21:13:59 +0000] “POST /gapi/ HTTP/1.1” 301 619 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Google-Cloud-Functions/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)”
web_1 | 66.102.9.22 - - [02/Feb/2019:21:14:00 +0000] “GET /gapi HTTP/1.1” 200 1047 “-” “Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Google-Cloud-Functions/2.1; +http://www.google.com/bot.html)”

at the “account linking” page of webserver appears record “link with google”, but nothing in the google home :frowning: